Friday, November 23, 2007

We hope you all had a Fantastic Thanksgiving!

We hope everybody had a very happy Thanksgiving! Although we weren't able to spend this holiday with our family, we were blessed with a wonderful dinner with Debora and her family at her sister's house. We had a WONDERFUL meal prepared by her mom and sister, followed by fun and games with her brother Felipe's daughter Neveah (heaven backwards!). We honestly had a great time. Unfortunately, Miguel had to get up to work today, but we're getting excited for a great weekend! A friend from El Paso, Richard, is in town for the 49ers vs Cardinal's game on Sunday. Because Miguel and I, as well as Stephanie and Tyler, will also be going, we decided to put together a great tailgate party. We're going to meet at our house at 11 and then party until the game starts at 2!

In other big news, I decided that I'm my last day at work is going to be January 4th. I hope to relax for a week before nursing school! I already let my company know, so for now, I just get to countdown! Miguel just took the gmat last Saturday, and found out that he got a great score, so we're looking forward to him started business school soon! If all goes well, he'll be starting in February.

We'll keep you posted on our lives!!

No comments: