Thursday, January 15, 2009

Almost time to start school!!!

So we're gearing up to get back in the swing of things with school! Well, Miguel has been working all break, but I have been doing absolutely nothing but sleeping and eating. Man, it's been great =) I know this semester is going to be tough, so I've been taking in all the sleep I can get.

Miguel's still rocking the house at work and of course at school. Neither of us have any idea what to expect from the next couple of months. Miguel will be nearing the end of school (he graduates in August, but is walking with the ASU in May....i know, his program is strange) and I graduate in May! Right after we graduate we're going to head to Europe for "Renee and Miguel take over some of the coolest places in the world!" We're both so excited to go to Europe together. Right when we get back I will be taking the Kaplan review for the nursing boards and then hopefully taking the boards soon after that. Then it's time for the wedding! Lauren asked me to be one of her bridesmaids, so I'm super thrilled! A great friend of mine, Caitlyn, is also getting married this summer. She also asked me to be a bridesmaid, so it's going to be a great summer! I'm hoping to start working soon after my boards in the Banner hospital system.

I guess that's all for now. Let the fun begin.....

No comments: