Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Holidays and New Years!!

Unfortunately our air conditioner/heat went out about 2 weeks ago. It's been pretty cold, even here in Phoenix, but we've hung in there. Miguel's parents have been really helping us find a new unit, as well as finding somebody to install it for us. Thank you so much!

After speaking with Fernando tonight, we found out that Miguel's family will definitely be here the day after Christmas and through New Year's! We're super excited to have family here for New Year's again! Both Miguel and I have to work on New Year's Eve, but we'll both get off early, and will definitely be ready to party! Miguel and I are SO EXCITED!

We just found out that my parents are giving us an early Christmas present! We'll be heading to Houston to visit my grandmother, as well as to see Tio Fernando and fam, Tio Javier and fam, Christina and fam, and hopefully others as well. We're really looking forward to it. The week after I start school, so it will be a nice break before the craziness begins.

On a sad note, a good friend of mine called me today to let me know that her 7 day old son is in the ICU because he stopped breathing on Sunday night. He isn't intubated, but is on oxygen. They don't know what is wrong with him. Please keep my good friend and her family in your prayers.

No comments: